Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro 1 image number sequencing

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro 1 image number sequencing
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 19:41:42 +0000
AFAIK you can't change the prefices in-camera as the manufacturers'
hard-code it according to their interpretation of the JEITA Standard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Design_rule_for_Camera_File_system
- but that's why most file ingestion tools allow file renaming.
Maybe with a jail-broken camera you could hack it, but why? (because you
can rename as soon as you take the files off the card anyway)
Jez