Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro 1 image number sequencing

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro 1 image number sequencing
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 07:10:27 +0000
. . . as Moose inferred from your post, John.  Compared with the alternatives,
Silkypix is a pretty clunky bit of software (although not as bad as Olympus's
offerings); for a while it was the only reliable RAW converter for Fuji X
cameras, but the alternatives have been available for some months now.  I use
Aperture on my Mac, but Adobe's converter works properly now, I understand.

Chris