Re: [OM] Computer Help

Subject: Re: [OM] Computer Help
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 05:57:09 -0500
If you fully read my references you would know.  Non-rhetorical answer.

 From this link:
<http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/i-have-a-3-tb-drive-windows-7-ultimate-wont-format/b1cc3811-f25f-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5>

"Depending on where you bought the drive and if it is OEM or Retail it
may or may not come pre-formatted with an NTFS partition of 2TB (this is
for convenience to keep people from getting upset when they hook the
drive up and it doesn't appear in My Computer)."

Chuck Norcutt