Re: [OM] Computer Help

Subject: Re: [OM] Computer Help
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 15:40:12 -0500
I should have realized that on my response.  3GB drives haven't been
around for a long, long time.  So it really was 745GB afterall?  That's
a much different story.  That's about 25% of the space on a 3TB drive.
Sorry, I don't have a clue.  I think you may have to check the docs for
the Disks box as I don't think it's Windows doing that.

Chuck Norcutt