Re: [OM] Well, dangit

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, dangit
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 13:37:44 -0800
On 12/17/2013 7:11 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> ...  I've since bought a LowePro sling
> bag (Lowepro Slingshot 102 AW).  It holds more stuff and it's easy to
> get to the camera with grip/lens/hood/flash installed but I don't have
> any real carry/shooting experience with it yet.

The Slingshots fooled me. I tried one one in a store, fooled with it a bit,
tried to imaging using it in the field, and
bought the slightly larger 200 AW (bigger camera and lenses then.) When I tried
it out on paths, in fields, woods, etc.,
we just didn't click.

I may try it again, now that I have a completely different mix of gear ... I
still like the idea of the sling, but ...
Bags are so darn personal.

> Here's an Amazon link
> <http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003656Q7C/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_tr_M3T1_ST1_dp_1>
> but the price I paid a few months ago was more than $10 less than the
> $58.75 shown here. Wait until after the holidays I guess. :-)

$50, with free shipping at B&H.

Baggy Moose