[OM] David Tennant was Re: Paul's PAW - more up from this past weekend

Subject: [OM] David Tennant was Re: Paul's PAW - more up from this past weekend
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 10:01:22 +0100
This brings me nicely to something I have been wondering about for a
while, Did I have a night out with David Tennant before he was famous?.
In my consultancy days I worked up in scotland for a couple of years and
one evening I went on a night out with a coworker and we met up with a
friend of his who I think may have been David Tennant. It was a long
night many beers were consumed - by me at least and it wasn't until I
saw him on TV a few years later and thought that face looks familiar and
then I saw he was from bathgate where I had been for the night out.

I guess it doesn't matter if it was him or not in the scheme of things,
what worries me however is my memory of faces and people seems to be
fading fast.

IanW  - who has a shiney new lens for my Fuji on the way.

BTW I found this which may help those undergoing an artistic block
-Warning though its probably not work safe - think Mr fildes type photos
amongst the text
<http://fabyandcarlo.com/2013/10/letter-friend-creative-plateau/>