Re: [OM] Rubbish TV, was Re: Paul's PAW - more up from this past weeken

Subject: Re: [OM] Rubbish TV, was Re: Paul's PAW - more up from this past weekend
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 09:25:35 +1100
It's supposed to be independent, just as is our ABC which is modelled on it. Of
course, one side of politics tends to regard it as the mouthpiece of the elite
classes - the other side as if it is full of dangerous and uncontrolled gay
leftie radicals and so tries to gut their funding when in power. It's an
amusing and often tense relationship.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com