Re: [OM] Rubbish TV, was Re: Paul's PAW - more up from this past weeken

Subject: Re: [OM] Rubbish TV, was Re: Paul's PAW - more up from this past weekend
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 09:08:30 -0500
That's interesting. I tend to forget the ties between the BBC and the British
government. Joan used to listen to the BBC broadcast on our PBS every morning
as she drove to work, back when she was a site nurse during the deactivation of
Maine Yankee nuclear power plant. She liked it because--and I think I'm
paraphrasing the spirit of what she said, if not the letter--it gave her a
different perspective on the news, one impossible to get from our broadcasters.

Me, I get my news from Jon Stewart on Comedy Central's The Daily Show. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal