Re: [OM] OT:Advice on internet video streaming to TV

Subject: Re: [OM] OT:Advice on internet video streaming to TV
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 10:06:41 +0100
I don't recommend the AppleTV I had huge problems with speech being out
of sync and not by milliseconds but 30 seconds or more,  so I switched
to a wd live tv which I do recommend, it has a small buffer and can play
direct from USB stick etc.. and no lip sync issues.

Its possible that they have fixed the AppleTV now as I haven't tried it
for a while - there see I am not an apple fan boy I just use the best
tool for the job ;-)