Re: [OM] OK, my head hurts. Time to ask the group.

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, my head hurts. Time to ask the group.
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:16:31 +0000
True. However, I'm not looking to shooting in a "dark environment" with such a
lens (e.g., I'm not looking to photograph at concerts, beyond say using
something like the 45/1.8).  My likely use would be in daylight.  If, for
example, I want to shoot planes in flight or at least moving at a distance, I
will need accurate focusing - read good AF - and good IQ.  At the present time,
the only options I see would be the 75-300 or the 100-300.

Martin