Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: the Norwegian Epic

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: the Norwegian Epic
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 23:21:32 -0700
It was absolutely great, Chris. And I'd do it again in a minute, especially
if I could get a booking on another small ship like the Pacific Princess.
It's really the only way to easily see much of the Alaskan Panhandle, as
it's virtually inaccessible from the landward side. Juneau, for example,
(state capital) is only reached by land or sea.