Re: [OM] New photos up

Subject: Re: [OM] New photos up
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 07:09:37 +0100
Thanks, Daryl

The very first shot on that page shows a beatifully shiny aircraft, although I
don't know its name or make.  The Tuscan shots are a little soft, for my liking.

The Dakota shots remind me of the first disc of Band of Brothers: a friend has
lent me the whole set . . .

Your website is much easier to go through, using the cursor keys.  I wish there
were an easy way to do that for all galleries.

Chris