[OM] New photos up

Subject: [OM] New photos up
From: "Daryl Hurley" <dhurley1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 19:44:45 -0500
I just put up a few random photos from the "Gathering of Warbirds & Legends"
this past weekend.  I was actually shooting the drag races and dirt track
racing at the race track adjacent to the airfield hosting the gathering, so
I was able to catch most of the aircraft as they cruised overhead.  I used
my trusty old Tamron 300/2.8 with a 1.4 TC and an OM to 4/3's adapter on my
E-3 for most of these shots, and shot some others, as well as the races,
with the Canon 5D MK3 and a Tamron 70-300 zoom.  If this sampling doesn't
satisfy, there are more on my website.

Daryl Hurley

www.darylsphotos.com