Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: the Norwegian Epic

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: the Norwegian Epic
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 22:34:59 -0700
Ah, and I forgot one other thing: the ship had a naturalist on board--for
the entire cruise--who provided information via the ship's PA system about
all kinds of things along the way. At Glacier Bay National Park, US
National Park Service personnel were brought aboard to provide additional
information. Neither entailed an extra charge of any sort.