[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: the Norwegian Epic

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: the Norwegian Epic
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 19:39:38 +0200
So far I have posted galleries from Italy and from Marseille resulting from the
cruise we did last week. Here is the last installment, in the form of the
weekly blog. Most of the pictures are from the ship, with a few from land as
well. There is all kind of strange stuff, but also a nice jazz pianist, a
couple of lovely ladies, artfully folded towels and much more:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1030

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain