Re: [OM] Hellooo? Maybe another Hrd of Nils? [was OK, which do you like

Subject: Re: [OM] Hellooo? Maybe another Hrd of Nils? [was OK, which do you like better?]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 14:26:24 -0700
On 8/8/2013 7:43 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 12:07 AM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>> Dang.  I had finally decided on a squarish crop that cut off just above the
>>> bottlecap/cup but left the top of the guitar.  Now that I see yours, I like
>>> it better.
>> Yup, strings and fingers add a lot.
> I may just use yours with appropriate credit, if I may have His Mooseness's
> permission...

Of course, with or without credit, although I can use all the credit I can get.
;-)

> I guess I should learn that, but the last version of PS that I had, CS2,
> stopped working when I upgraded to Mountain Lion.  Not a fan of the
> expensive subscription model..

CS2 had the clone tool, but not content aware fill.

Not sure what I'm going to do about that. For now, CS6 is fine. For me, LR is
like a bicycle, when I need to transport
four people and luggage. :-)

Credit Due Moose