Re: [OM] Hellooo? Maybe another Hrd of Nils? [was OK, which do you like

Subject: Re: [OM] Hellooo? Maybe another Hrd of Nils? [was OK, which do you like better?]
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 09:43:20 -0500
On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 12:07 AM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Dang.  I had finally decided on a squarish crop that cut off just above
> the
> > bottlecap/cup but left the top of the guitar.  Now that I see yours, I
> like
> > it better.
>
> Yup, strings and fingers add a lot.
>
> Cropped Moose

I may just use yours with appropriate credit, if I may have His Mooseness's
permission...

I guess I should learn that, but the last version of PS that I had, CS2,
stopped working when I upgraded to Mountain Lion.  Not a fan of the
expensive subscription model..

--

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard