Re: [OM] OK, which do you like better?

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, which do you like better?
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 09:30:29 -0500
On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 9:19 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Of the two, I like the first one better.  However, it needs to be
> shifted to the left so as to include her right elbow and remove the
> accousic panel on the right.
>

> Must we choose? Either one is easy on the eyes.

That was a rushed shot - I got caught in traffic and was running late.  I
made it to the studio with only 10 minutes left on the show, plus the mics
were open and she was on the air when I snuck in, so there was no
opportunity to remove the cup and water bottle, and as cramped as that
studio is, there wasn't a clear place for me to stand left of where I was
to eliminate the door.  I'll have more time for tonight's shoot, although
it's still a cramped studio and tonight's guest is a dude with a beard.
But he's a really nice guy and a talented singer/songwriter...

What I need is someone with mad Photoshop skillz to replace the coffee
cup/water bottle with fingers, guitar strings, and the tailpiece...

I just noticed, upon closer inspection, that her guitar was autographed by
Loretta Lynn... very cool.
--

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard