Re: [OM] OK, which do you like better?

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, which do you like better?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 02:23:28 -0700
On 8/5/2013 8:06 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
> Original crop of Meaghan Owens:

> Or the closer crop?

To me, the crop loses an important element, the guitar. I prefer a vertical
crop that loses a lot of dead or overly busy
elements, while retaining (most of) the star and her guitar.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Braun/Miss_Meaghan_Owens_II.htm>

"Most of" is partly because of the coffee cup, which is a big distraction to
me. I cleaned out the bottle top, but the
cup should have been moved before the shot. Sans cup and bottle, I'd leave more
on the left. But not too much, as I like
the tight framing.

Alternate Crops Moose