Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 20:32:23 +0200
I think I found the good combination (for me) about 4  years ago: dumped the
cigarettes, started exercising (cycling, later added some weights too)
moderately, progressively increasing the distances and elevation gain, some
modest changes to the diet (more veg, less meat) but nothing radical, continued
reliance on beer as the basic food source. I have lost a bit of weight,
something like 20 pounds, and could use losing another 20 or so, but that is
not the main goal. I feel better than I did 20 years ago and can do things I
could not do 20 years ago.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman