Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 11:23:30 -0500
Don't count on it. I had an uncle who suffered from bad genes. He was
overweight, smoked and liked his drink. As he entered his thirties, he
decided to change his life, and lost weight, quit smoking and cut back his
drinking to just one with dinner. At 39, he wend out for his usual morning
jog, finished, opened the front door, went into the living room, sat down on
his favorite overstuffed chair and dropped dead. That's why I don't jog.