Re: [OM] OT: New grandson

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: New grandson
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 08:33:36 -0400
We got No. 1 Son breast fed, and mostly in cloth diapers. He weaned himself
early and potty trained himself as well. Seems he wanted off the culturally
approved treadmill.

No. 2 son, however, couldn't breast feed, so it was formula, and we endured
some of the disdain Ken's talking about. He also got the disposable diapers
because, well, cloth just wouldn't handle it. Not to mention that the autism
and mental retardation and some other physical anomalies contributed to a
nine-year potty training period.

Yes, nine years.

Esteemed Wife does not believe there are special quarters reserved for her in
Heaven, but we know better.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal