Re: [OM] OT: New grandson

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: New grandson
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 08:23:04 +1000
They aren't disposable - legally that is.
Around here it's technically against the law to put them in the regular waste -
I suspect that it still doesn't say 'disposable' on th packaging but I haven't
had cause to check for a while.
The problem may have been related to breast feeding - the little blighters get
their GI tract inocculated with essential bacteria from both the milk and the
nipple. With early bottle feeding, it takes longer.
Gawd, how do I know this stuff...from studying kangaroos partly! Now theres a
weird system.
Some neonatal nurses I married one) are a bit 'Mission from God' and inflexible
in the extreme.
But the social, environmental and personal consequences of our fear of natural
processes are many and various and to be avoided if possible.
Brewer's Yeast is also helpful - with the Fenugreek if you wish (but that
always stinks of cheap English curry powder to me)..
Vegemite is a good yeast source.   :-)))

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813