Re: [OM] OT: New grandson

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: New grandson
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 10:57:12 -0600
> There's a fairly strong pro-breast milk movement here, but not to that
> extent, Ken.

It was brutal. They were mean! Once we gave in to the bottle, they
harrumphed out of there and completely stopped talking to us. We've
compared notes with others that went through it there, and they also
said the same thing happen.

> The green slime is a one-off, not normally repeated ( or black tar, as my son
> has described it).

Well, yes. Mostly one-off. That's what we thought too, so after a week
we tried again. She had a blow-out that rivaled the Deep-Water
Horizon. Poo everywhere. That was the end of it. She'll just have to
suffer with single-use diapers. So what if it will ruin her for life,
we ain't going through this mess. 16 years later, she doesn't appear
to have suffered too much from either disposable diapers or bottle
feeding.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx