Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag

Subject: Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 09:07:15 -0700
> Large and and complex roundabouts in the US? You must be insane.
>   I would be very surprised if there's a single roundabout anywhere west of
> the Mississippi river.
Actually quite common around here now with more all the time. Replacing
busy rural stop/yield signs. Nothing complex...yet.

My first roundabout was quite traumatic. First time driving in Mexico,
DF in the early '70's. Round and round the Diana Glorieta losing all
sense of direction before finally risking death by whichever exit we
could. Driving there is blood sport.

Mike