Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag

Subject: Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 08:07:11 +1000
The whole point of small ones is to keep traffic flowing at times when lights
would cause unnecessary waits. But we do need to discriminate between small
ones that are helpful in that way and some of the monsters that lurk i the
European system. Unfortunately there are many drivers so incompetent that they
got through the test by being massively overcautious at unexpected obstacles.
I've been heard to utter the plaintive sotto voce enquiry to one such in front
- "What exactly are you waiting for, a ******* engraved invitation?"
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com