Re: [OM] (OM) OT a note for the records

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT a note for the records
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 20:40:22 +1000
Er, yes, but not exactly conducive to clear thinking and general alertness. The
pain is still there - you just don't care.
Whereas this stuff is like legal cocaine.
I have some problems with arthritis and a bout of some form of general
inflammatory disease in my late fifties that left me with two steel knees,
achilles tendon problems that won't heal and fewer teeth (And no, we don't have
Lyme Disease here).
This stuff seems to have sped up the metabolism in every way and reordered my
head in a positive way. Haven't watched much TV lately - too busy doing stuff.
Dangerous, yes - but can I do until I need glasses? (old, bad joke).
I suspect that there's a moral component as well - won't give you anything that
is so much fun.
I suspect it's all down to good management - after all, Keith Richards is still
alive!

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com