Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag

Subject: Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 20:38:38 -0400
Maine relies to a great extent on roundabouts, but I've not encountered any of
more than normal complexity. Our drivers, however, seems utterly befuddled by
them. Boston has more complex patterns that are probably more Euro-like. I am
looking forward to the roundabouts in Scotland this fall. More complexity, and
driving on the left to boot. Should be a hoot.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal