Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag

Subject: Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 16:37:13 -0600
> Your argument, Sir,  is about as valid as insisting that all cars should be
> left hand drive, even in countries that drive on the left, so that you
> personally don't get confused when entering the vehicle!

I don't think so. Changing the driver position within the vehicle
makes sense from a safety perspective. But, with the exception of the
gear shift (you can always buy an auto-tranny car), all other controls
should remain exactly the same. This has everything to do with
muscle-memory. As to your example of the round-abouts, well, that just
goes to show the occasional logic fail of British thinking.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx