Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag

Subject: Re: [OM] New rolling camera bag
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 20:10:32 -0400
I don't know a thing about the Toyota FJ Cruiser and it may be fine but
I would advise checking the location and actual operation of all
controls.  My notions of where certain controls should be located and
how they should operate were not shared by the designers of my 2008
Toyota Sienna.  The cruise control was located under the steering wheel
up against the steering shaft.  The buttons were tiny and hard to locate
without seeing what you were doing and seeing the control under the
wheel was difficult.  The wiper switch was on the right where every
other car I have owned had it on the left.  To increase speed one moved
the lever downward rather than up as I would expect. Those bothersome
bits, amongst other things (such as very uncomfortable seats, high road
noise, etc), was why I abandoned it in less than a year... something I
have never done with any other car.

Chuck Norcutt