Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: medieval market, department day out, cycl

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: medieval market, department day out, cycling...
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 22:55:11 +0200
Well, as a matter of principle I will never fly Emirates or Etihard or any of
those other Arab airlines. But since I do not travel to the places where they
fly, it is a moot point. However, if I have a meeting in Madrid, I have these
choices: fly, drive or take the train. Flying means being at the airport an
hour before, then in the air for 40 minutes, then 45 minutes going from the
airport to city centre. Driving is about 4 hours, plus half an hour to park in
the centre. Now with the fast train, Alicante centre to Madrid centre will be 2
hours and 20 minutes, and cheaper then either flying or driving. No brainer.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain