Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: medieval market, department day out, cycl

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: medieval market, department day out, cycling...
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 21:04:59 +0200
Thanks Paul.

The people are protesting that the park is not there yet, two years after the
old bus station was closed. A lot of big projects have been delayed due to the
budget squeeze, and this is one of them. We were supposed to get the high-speed
train to Madrid in late 2011 but it was delayed and delayed--but is finally
opening next week. The train will cover the 440 km to Madrid in 2:20 hour, a
bit slow actually, but it is because there are 3 or 4 stops along the way.
Still it will be faster than flying or driving.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain