Re: [OM] E-M5 battery cautions

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 battery cautions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 09:43:36 -0400
The EZO Power batteries both took a charge and seem to be operating
properly a couple days later.  I plan to use one of them to see how many
shots it delivers and monitor the other for self-discharge.

Should they fail I have put this Progo deal on my Amazon wish list
<http://www.amazon.com/Progo-Battery-Charger-Olympus-1600mAh/dp/B00AWVG0J2/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=12PAYDK1BNR07&coliid=I2PRGLR27KCNQ7>
Two batteries, an A/C charger and car adapter for $12 less than I paid
for the two EZP Power batteries.

Chuck Norcutt