Re: [OM] rokkor 58/1.2

Subject: Re: [OM] rokkor 58/1.2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 10:02:04 -0400
I don't understand "You only need to file the rear ring down if you want
infinity wide open."  It's my understanding that the reason for filing
the rear ring down is to make clearance for the 5D's oversized mirror
when the lens is at infinity.  I don't see how "wide open" has anything
to do with it.

Chuck Norcutt