Re: [OM] rokkor 58/1.2

Subject: Re: [OM] rokkor 58/1.2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 17:38:06 -0400
I just reviewed the conversion instructions which I got from somewhere
(you?) and stashed on my hard drive.  I'm afraid I just can't bring
myself to do the irreversible surgery on the lens and especially the
filing of the rear element retaining ring needed for clearance of the
5D's mirror.

It'll just have to content itself on the E-M5.  But it's tempting.  The
bokeh on that lens is awfully nice as I see from the sample shots.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt