Re: [OM] E-M5 battery cautions

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 battery cautions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 19:42:32 -0400
Despite my early complaints about battery life (with the Oly battery) I
seem to be getting about 250 shots including both raw and a medium size
JPEG.  Not the 400 I was getting with the Canon 5D but given all the
additional electronics and the smaller battery I consider it perfectly
acceptable.

As to buying the Progo deal below that depends on what happens with the
EZO Power batteries.  So far they haven't done anything they shouldn't
have except, of course, they shouldn't have completely run down setting
in the camera bag.  I figured they must have an internal short and am
surprised that they have seemingly been resuscitated.

Chuck Norcutt