Re: [OM] IMG: Eggs!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Eggs!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 09:56:51 -0400
Now I'll add this which is a message to vegans from the ex-vegan who
wrote the long criticism I posted below.
<http://rawfoodsos.com/for-vegans/>
Thankfully it's much shorter.  It's his prescription of what's required
to supplement your vegan diet in order to remain healthy assuming you're
committed to a vegan diet.

Chuck Norcutt