Re: [OM] LR 4.4 released

Subject: Re: [OM] LR 4.4 released
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 22:27:39 +0200
LR takes 2/3 secs to start up, with circa 30,000 photos in the
database, and my mac is (very)slow by modern standards - then
operation is instant, just like bad coffee ;-)

Updates are free - upgrades come every so often and leave you both
arms and legs, and a live liver on top of it for all I know.

PS is another piece of (slow and cumbersome) cake :-(
I hate it in fact.

Amitiés
Ph

Le 4 avr. 13 à 22:08, Ken Norton a écrit :

>> Yes, but what program are you referring to?
>
> Specifically, Lightroom. Generically, Adobe products.
>
> Adobe makes incredible products, but it is no secret that the
> software is obese.
>
> --
> Ken Norton
> ken@xxxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.zone-10.com
> --

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE