Re: [OM] LR 4.4 silly question ?

Subject: Re: [OM] LR 4.4 silly question ?
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 22:46:21 +0200
I don't have a Fuji, but I'd expect it to be similar to the process-update
from LR 3.x to 4.y. Like a small circle with a '!' in it in develop mode,
in the right lower corner next to the picture? And if you click on it, it
might give you the opportunity to redevelop just that picture or the whole
folder?
Good luck, Frank.

2013/4/10 SwissPace