Re: [OM] LR 4.4 silly question ?

Subject: Re: [OM] LR 4.4 silly question ?
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 08:30:04 +0200
Thanks for the tip Frank, I will look out for that when I get home
tonight. the size of the preview puzzles me though because if I generate
one at 50 per cent of full size then view it on my small laptop display
and later on my big screen does it make a difference when sharpening
etc... or even a 1:1 preview  how does the app downsize it for the
different screen sizes and does it matter