Re: [OM] IMG: Shucking Corn

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Shucking Corn
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 02:46:36 +1300
My effort

Well, I just had to have a go, didn't I?

This is the result of about 5 minutes' work with FastStone. First time I used
the new noise-clean-up tool.

I reduced the highlights, reduced the shadows a little, added a little contrast
and saturation, did noise cleanup, the did a mild USM sharpen. Too much
sharpen spoiled it - wasn't very tolerant of sharpen.

I did download ImageMajik and tried it twice on its own ( now I've got just 8
free uses left), and compared with FS it made a mess of it, even with a mild
sharpen.

My 2 cents.

Definitely an image worth keeping because it's a unique social commentary.

Brian Swale