Re: [OM] IMG: Shucking Corn

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Shucking Corn
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 09:21:15 -0500
That's my default size for posting on pBase.  The actual raw scan is 3693 x
5479.  I could put that size in a Dropbox if anybody is interested in
playing with it?  You would have to send me individual e-mails and they
send invitations to download the full.  Just let me know.

Thanks for your help!!

Tina

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 7:40 AM, Brian Swale <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Tina wrote
> >
> > Here it is as a jpeg converted straight from scan:
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/148885461
> >
> > Don't know how to post it to the list as Raw.  Will this do?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Tina
>
> I'm surprised at the small size of the image you get from a scan, That
> shot is
> only 690 x 1024 pixels on my screen.
>
> Incidentally, I worked on your image with the fire in the corner of the
> cooking
> hut and the two children on the knees of an adult on the left. With
> fastStone
> I could almost match Paul's version in 5 minutes -  except I could get
> nowhere close with noise reduction or the smooth result he got with the
> face
> of the right-hand child on the left of the image.
>
> But I'm wondering about only 690 x 1024 pixels ....
>
> Brian Swale
> --

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com