[OM] Twilight [was Moon, Cloud, Sunset Light]

Subject: [OM] Twilight [was Moon, Cloud, Sunset Light]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 20:42:31 -0800
Thanks for all the nice comments!

I think the sun was already down, down where I was standing, but hard to tell
with all the trees.

I was headed for a place to take sunset shots. I was probably already too late
for what I was envisioning, but that stop
made sure. Seven 1/2 minutes is a long time as the sun is setting. :-)

Still, I've been there before, and will be again, and I'm quite happy with the
single exposure I took that day.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=2059>

I know I should bracket, but the light was fading fast and I knew I had what
was there to capture.