Re: [OM] Moon, Cloud, Sunset Light

Subject: Re: [OM] Moon, Cloud, Sunset Light
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 10:24:02 -0500
Excellent.  I'm reminded again that I should always carry a camera but
often don't.  The other night we went to dinner with friends at a
restaurant on the Manatee River near its entry into the Gulf.  As we
were walking to the restaurant on the causeway crossing the marina I
noticed some of the most unusual cloud patterns I've ever seen and in a
moment the sun was lighting them in spectacular colors.  The camera was
in the car 100 yards behind me.  It was all gone in less than a minute.
  Oh, well.

Chuck Norcutt