Re: [OM] Twilight [was Moon, Cloud, Sunset Light]

Subject: Re: [OM] Twilight [was Moon, Cloud, Sunset Light]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 17:41:54 -0800
On 2/4/2013 9:03 PM, DZDub wrote:
> Still, I've been there before, and will be again, and I'm quite happy with
> the single exposure I took that day.
> <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=2059>
>
> This one is quite a bit nicer at full size, though a number of the branches
> look jaggy in a digital rather than a natural way.  Is it just my equipment
> (or my imagination)?

Aaaargh! Sometimes I despair of showing fine detail in nature on the web. That
one snag, in particular, seems to be at
just the right angle and thinness to cause trouble. Sloppy eyes let it get by.

I've posted a 2048 wide version now. It's better full size than before,
although about the same at 900.

Exasperated Moose