Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.

Subject: Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 16:42:28 -0600
I agree with that philosophy, Moose.  That is why I am still using XP.  But
when you buy refurbished machines, you kinda take what comes.  My wife uses
her computer for games that promote brain/hand/eye coordination, such as the
DOS game, Weltris.  When her old one died, we got a Dell refurb that had ME
installed.  For her use, it has done fine.  With no connection to the
outside world, it is also virus-free.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA