Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.

Subject: Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 07:26:30 +0800
When you install VLC it set itself as the default media player for some
media files, if you want to change the default player for any type of file
just do the following.

- right click on your media file (e.g. .mp4)
- choose "open with" then "choose program"
- select the player from the list, in that case if you want Window Media
Player just select it.
- check the box "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file"
- "OK" it is done.

C.H.Ling