Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.

Subject: Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 16:08:30 -0600
> My basic rule is to go to a new version of the OS when I buy a new computer,
> then stick with it. That's why I have XP,
> Vista and Win7 in the house.
> It just seems like the easiest way to avoid trouble.

I made the mistake of upgrading one from XP to Vista. Almost made the
mistake of not upgrading a Vista to 7. Some versions are worth
upgrading from, never to.

My Linux upgrades have all gone well. But am in total agreement that
the "my way or the highway" mentality of the open source community
will be the death of it.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx