Re: [OM] Noisy spaces

Subject: Re: [OM] Noisy spaces
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:33:00 +0100
As a designer I can only agree. It is very sad. We had acoustics
lessons, when entering our new home people notice the good acoustics.
(A requirement with three boys, haha) I'm very sensitive myself to
noise (not music, nature, voices). Design is too much 'looks' centered
nowadays, you can't hear a building when looking at the image on the
net...

Iwert