Re: [OM] Noisy spaces

Subject: Re: [OM] Noisy spaces
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 20:05:03 +0100
Ken, I completely dollow you, when I was referring to images it was to the
www it looks good design sites. I agree that from the plan one can learn a
lot. I once objected however to muffling the sound in the beautifull
origanal toilets of a 19th century office building. the thougt of not being
able to wistle in there as all the clerks did was unnacceptable to me. that
proved to be a struggle as well:)

and about the dome: do you know sir christopher wren and the st pauls
cathedral? but there it was intended!

iwert

Op woensdag 30 januari 2013 schreef Ken Norton (ken@xxxxxxxxxxx) het
volgende: